The Merced County Indian Chambers of Commerce (MCICC), in collaboration with the Merced Indian
Professionals Association (MIPA), will provide two (2) Livingston High School graduating seniors, who
will continue their studies at a two or four-year college/university, with financial assistance through a
one-time scholarship. The selected students for the scholarships will receive a one-time disbursement of
1. Applicant must be of East Indian ancestry.
2. Applicant must be a student enrolled at Livingston High School during the school year in which
they are applying.
3. Applicant must be a student who is maintaining a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
4. Before any funds for scholarships are released, acceptance/enrollment in college must be
How do you apply?
- All required documents must be submitted online by 5pm on the deadline date of April 14, 2023.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.